Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Bryce Harper Bat on ebay

I was going to jump all over this but decided to contact Chandler bats to see if Harper used this. They responded it is a bat they made for Bryce but they know danny Espinosa used it for a majority of the season until it broke. It is still a great bat!!! http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=321191618355

Peace!

John

Re: Bryce Harper Bat on ebay

In defense of the seller I checked out a ton of pics and cannot find Danny Espinosa using this type of bat. I think saying it was used for the majority of the season is stretching it.

I'm not sure the seller needs any "defending". He/she has done nothing wrong. In fact, they have been extremely responsive to my inquiries. They said the bat was given to them by a friend after a spring training game this year. They searched for a picture of Bryce using it and couldn't find one. Neither could I. I hope my post did not come off as blasting this seller.

It's ok to me it came off that way not sure how anyone else took it. I do not doubt it was used by Espinosa i just question them saying it was used the majority of the season.

I have several game-used Bryce Harper bats and I can say unequivocally that the bat in question does NOT have typical Harper characteristics. I also have a game-used Espinosa bat where the pine tar is thick like the bat in question, but goes all the way up to the label. Still a cool bat, but doubtful that Harper used it.

I am a little shocked it shows so much use if Espinosa was using it...
    Always on the lookout for Garin Cecchini game used items especially Greenville Drive and Salem Red Sox jerseys.
    I accept PM's so shoot me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by toddhead View Post
    I am a little shocked it shows so much use if Espinosa was using it...
    Haha touché