Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Bull22

Banned

Bull22

Does anyone know who this bidder is? The guy has been bidding on every good jersey on NFL auctions and seems to have endless amounts of money. Hes not letting anyone else win items. Is he a celebrity or something? He spent over 40k these past 3 auctions. And is winning Forte, and Stafford now.

Banned

Re: Bull22

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicollege17 View Post
    Does anyone know who this bidder is? The guy has been bidding on every good jersey on NFL auctions and seems to have endless amounts of money. Hes not letting anyone else win items. Is he a celebrity or something? He spent over 40k these past 3 auctions. And is winning Forte, and Stafford now.
    Which trading card companies have NFL licenses? It could be one of them.

Banned

ha its def a trading card company because he just bid on every single pro-bowl jersey as soon as they were listed.

ugh, well that site's ruined now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicollege17 View Post
    ha its def a trading card company because he just bid on every single pro-bowl jersey as soon as they were listed.

I don't think that is the case...He has lost way more Jerseys than he has won. Also, why would a card company buy Game Issued Jerseys?

Card companies have been known to cut up issued jerseys and market them as game worn. In fact some companies have cut up retail jerseys and called them game worn. Just do a search through the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    I don't think that is the case...He has lost way more Jerseys than he has won. Also, why would a card company buy Game Issued Jerseys?
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    Card companies have been known to cut up issued jerseys and market them as game worn. In fact some companies have cut up retail jerseys and called them game worn. Just do a search through the site.
    I'm not sure that this is 100% accurate?

As I recall, several wholesalers or middlemen were accused of selling fraudulent Jerseys to the Card Companies and the card companies sued.