Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Garin Cecchini Game Used Lowell Spinners Jersey

The COA from the Lowell Spinners says this was a BP jersey, but I have found numerous shots of this style used in actual games. There are a ton of pictures available of him in this style jersey, but I have never tried to purchase a high res image to photomatch.

I am looking for $225 delivered.

Always on the lookout for Garin Cecchini game used items especially Greenville Drive and Salem Red Sox jerseys.
    I accept PM's so shoot me a message.

Re: Garin Cecchini Game Used Lowell Spinners Jersey

Well, two more things... the jersey has been signed by Garin in silver paint pen on the straight part of the 7 going across. Perfectly clean signature. I will add pictures ASAP.

I have also photomatched the jersey based on the image from this page:
    http://fourseamimages.photoshelter.c...CYVHH4-&GI_ID=

The mesh holes match up on the first collar stitching and there is almost a sewing flaw on the seam that shows up in the picture and the jersey. It is essentially raised up a little instead of being flat and smooth. If you look in the lower right portion of the picture you can see it.

I am selling this to purchase another jersey of his. I have two Lowell Spinners jerseys.
    Always on the lookout for Garin Cecchini game used items especially Greenville Drive and Salem Red Sox jerseys.

Re: Garin Cecchini Game Used Lowell Spinners Jersey

Sold.

Hurt me to do it, but will be worth it when the new jersey arrives!