Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Royals Authentics

Is anyone going to Royals team store recently?
    I have called and emailed several times but cannot reach Justin.
    I am looking for 7/12 ~ 7/14 lineup card.
    Could someone help me get them?
    Thanks!
    Li
    aceli777@yahoo.co.jp

Re: Royals Authentics

I'll look for you when I go on Monday against Seattle.

Thanks a lot!!
    Could I have your email to contact you?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post

Is there a email list ?!! I would like to be on it.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Justin has given me the worst experience yet for someone who is in charge of a team's authentic store.

IMO he has no business running the store and should be more of a store clerk than the director with his lack of customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffey24fan View Post
    Justin has given me the worst experience yet for someone who is in charge of a team's authentic store.

IMO he has no business running the store and should be more of a store clerk than the director with his lack of customer service.
    Completely agree. His lists are a little tough to understand what is game used and what is not. And when you ask questions he basically says he doesn't have the time. I haven't bought anything yet because its pulling teeth with him. And yes, he's clueless. With his lack of communication skills, unwilling to answer your questions correctly, and no knowledge on what he's doing, I actually thought just that- a seasonal store clerk helping out. Guess I didn't realize he was in charge of everything.

With all due respect, I have had nothing but exceptional dealings with Justin. I constantly receive emails and he always returns my emails and or phone calls in a very timely manner.. I have picked up probably 6 or 7 game worn jerseys from the Royals this year alone. I believe their prices are VERY fair compared to other teams.
    It is the Royals and Justin's 1st year operating and I think he is doing an incredible job. I would assume that he also might be a little shorthanded.
    He normally sends out a monthly list. Keep in mind that I do live out of state and have not been to the Team Store at the "K" but from what friends have told me, it is good with very reasonable prices.
    I am also sure that he is open for suggestions to improve their operation.
    He has been open all year to try and pull specific jerseys if you ask him. I called him within seconds of Hosmers game winning walkoff hit that ended up with the bar b qued covered jersey.
    I also picked up a Salvy Perez, Escobar, and Butler jerseys that were pulled and authenticated. I have purchased jerseys from the Tigers and Twins among other teams and the seem to be on the same level. I know the Tigers send out daily emails which is nice but sometimes I think that causes the market to be flooded.
    Just my thoughts.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    I'm also looking for some stuff from the upcoming mariners series if you could email me at ryancolbs@yahoo.com I'd appreciate it.

Add me to the list of people who have tried unsuccessfully to communicate with anyone from the royals team store. I've emailed several times with no response and been told "i dont know if we have that" over the phone and hung up on. I hope they figure out what theyre doing for next season, whether its a staffing or training shortage.

Justin has been quite responsive in my limited interaction with him. I do agree, though, that his lists are awfully hard to understand. I think he probably loses a lot of sales because it is too much effort to figure out exactly what he is offering.

I've been to the game-used store at the stadium and thought it was amazing, and very well-priced.

Can someone either post or email me a working email for Justin at the Royals shop please at Gyro123@aol.com