Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Some Cool 2013 NFL Gamers i already picked up

vicks jersey from monday night vs skins

Re: Some Cool 2013 NFL Gamers i already picked up

terrible game, but i have faith in him. no reason to give up on him now

Banned

Cool jerseys. I live here in N.Y and I can promise you if the kid fumbles again this sunday night his time will be up. We shall see how he comes back though. Also nice Vick jersey glad to see that a few teams kept the old Reebok dazzle look. You could have a piece of history as far as the Eagles offense being a revolutionary start of a new thing all around the NFL.

yea they are awesome. im in nj about 5 minutes from the stadium. the kid seems legit. i did a signing with him last monday night (the day after the game) and he seemed to be ok. i was with him tuesday as well and he seemed alot happier and had just came from a meeting with the team. so i think the addition of jacobs will help him and let him focus more and not be as stressed.

the vick is awesome. debating on keeping it and possibly selling one of my others. not sure, we will see how the season goes and what others i get. if he has a huge game this season i may keep one of the others, and sell this. everything is always for sale if the price is right, but this one i wont give away. first reg season jersey under chip and it was a great game where mike looked more like mike then every

Great stuff--can you email me at sjnyr@aol.com

Thanks! Scott

Quote Originally Posted by greatstuffman View Post
    yea they are awesome. im in nj about 5 minutes from the stadium. the kid seems legit. i did a signing with him last monday night (the day after the game) and he seemed to be ok. i was with him tuesday as well and he seemed alot happier and had just came from a meeting with the team. so i think the addition of jacobs will help him and let him focus more and not be as stressed.

the vick is awesome. debating on keeping it and possibly selling one of my others. not sure, we will see how the season goes and what others i get. if he has a huge game this season i may keep one of the others, and sell this. everything is always for sale if the price is right, but this one i wont give away. first reg season jersey under chip and it was a great game where mike looked more like mike then every
    Interested in any vick items you have/can get. Shoot me an email at travis1008@ymail.com thanks!

I saw that you had the vick listed on ebay for like $15k, right?

What are you contacts with the Giants to get game used? I don't know where they're selling anything anymore. They haven't had an official partner or anything like that for 2-3 years. Since then, their stuff has become scarce.

Thanks

What players on the giants. i have contacts for many of the players
    --
    had cruz all of 2011 but thats no longer , and no on manning. so i hope you werent hoping for cruz or manning lol.

Wow those look great, I like the wear on the Wilson jersey!

greatstuffman, can you shoot me a email? Have a few questions about some Giants jerseys.
    Thanks,
    Rob
    woodley.56@hotmail.com