Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Muhammad Ali robe / shorts help needed

I am looking to enlist the expert knowledge of the Forum with regards to preserving this Muhammad Ali autographed robe and shorts.

A little back story first.....

I bought this robe and shorts in March of 1986 at the Willow Grove show. It's funny because as I was contemplating the purchase, the dealer was pumping my former brother in law (he was 12 at the time) with free packs of 1986 Donruss baseball cards with the promise he'd keep giving him packs until he got a Jose Canseco rookie. Anyway, I bought the robe and shorts and gave them to Dad for his birthday. My Dad passed away in 2009 and my Mom gave me his Ali robe and shorts a couple of months ago. I want to pass these items onto my son but am at a loss as to how to preserve / properly display them.

Is there some way to have these framed (I would like to have them framed separately) in a manner that would keep the robe and shorts from fading? More importantly, I want to make sure the autographs stay as bold and sharp as they are now. Does anyone have anything similar framed / preserved?

Any and all help is much appreciated!

Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images