Really glad I took the time to check it out! In total, there were maybe 50 people there, mostly scouts and players not playing in that day's game...it was such a unique experience being able to hear the sounds of the game so clearly (specifically, a player getting chewed out by the first base coach after nearly getting thrown out on a shallow pop out).

From a collecting standpoint, it seemed like this would be an awesome place to go if you're an autograph collector...everyone signed! As for game used stuff, baseballs are very easy to come by, but the players in the stands come and retrieve all foul balls, so that was kind of a bummer...it was about 95 degrees the day I went, and I had dinner plans, so I didn't stay all the way until the end of the game, but given how personable all the players were, I have a feeling that snagging a broken bat wouldn't be that difficult.

The games are free and open to the public, so I highly suggest to anyone living in Florida, or traveling there, catch a game!