Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Adam Dunn game used collection LOOK

Adam Dunn game used collection. Just a few pieces but all are Reds items.

Ground rules:
    I only ship to the USA, no exceptions.

My email is jeff1214f (at) aol (dot) com or you can message me here.

I only accept Paypal if you send it as family and/or friends. I will be happy to pay the fees for the convenience. Please do not ask me to change this policy. I will not do it.

I will also accept personal checks and money orders as long as you don't mind waiting for them to clear my bank.

For sale:
    1. Adam Dunn Reds autographed blonde bat. I don't know what year. Comes with a coa from Mike Darwish. Bat shows light use. Not broken or cracked. Just a very clean autographed bat. 44 on the knob. $200 shipped.

2. Adam Dunn autographed red game used cleats. Both cleats are autographed and come with an Elite coa. One cleat has the Elite hologram sticker. Show good use. $150 shipped.

3. Adam Dunn autographed game used red and white batting gloves. Both gloves are autographed and come with a coa from Elite. One glove has the Elite hologram on it. $100 shipped.

4. Adam Dunn autographed black and red batting gloves. Both gloves are autographed and come with a coa from Elite. One glove has the Elite hologram on it. $100 shipped.
    Attached Images Attached Images