Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ESM - Ever Deal With

Can people post their feedback? Whether positive or negative.

Thanks.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Re: ESM - Ever Deal With

Quote Originally Posted by ahuff View Post
    Can people post their feedback? Whether positive or negative.

Thanks.
    Mine have all been good but you hear good and bad about everybody.

I definetely reccommend ESM. I have purchased from them several times before. They never ignore any e-mails, I always get a response. They are very helpful and they actually know about game used (unlike some other companies)

Props for ESM

I like them because they have a very specific list of sports people they deal with. So when I see something listed for Darryl Strawberry, for example, I am very comfortable with its authenticity because I know he has an ongoing relationship with them.

Also, they ship promptly and answer my E-mails the same way.

Dave Silverbrand

While all of this may be true i have found that their meaning of "game used" is sometimes questionable.Many of their Manny Ramirez bats and others show very little if any use but are termed game used.I have emailed them about this and get non answers and then ultimately ignored.They just tell me"we get 99% of our stuff from the players"and thats the only explanation i have ever gotten from them.Just use good judgement because they do have a lot of stuff that looks nice.Just investigate the use on their bats...
    jon

I bought a Rams game used jersey from them a while ago that I was very pleased with it, and overall their jerseys have looked pretty good - they did have a Rocket Ismail Raiders jersey a while back listed as game worn that was clearly an authentic retail, but other than that I haven't seen any problems with their items - take that for what it's worth

Okay in my book i have bought from them several times and never had a problem.

We have done many deals over the years with them. Most have been very positive purchases.

Only problem was a jersey we bought that another rep also sold that same jersey to another customer, and a WBC bat they pre-sold us that they never received from the athlete.

Never any problems with authenticity.

Occassionally we have been able to sell them items and payment has been super fast!

Andrew
    www.AllstarsPlus.com

Thank you for all the honest posts. I've appreciated it, and I hope the collecting community has benefited, as well. Keep them coming, if you have more you would like to add.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Hi there GUU , is it true ESM is owned by the same great people that own ASI. I was told this by another local collector????