Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Fake Jersey...Counterfeit

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    I would bet that 80% and possibly more of the jerseys you see people wearing at the stadiums are fake. Next time you go, start looking at the quality of the MLB neck logo. It is a dead giveaway and easy identifier.

That's definitely true. Last time me and Nick were at Citi Field a larger percentage of the fans were sporting knock offs. (he pointed many out)
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

I noticed that at Century Link Field during the Seahawks games. We have season's tickets and pretty much 9 out of every ten you can tell are fake. Lettering is off, numbers are off ect....

I have also seen 3 or 4 different people wearing gamers/issued so far this season. There is one guy 2 rows from my seats who wears a full on uniform during every game including the helmet lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    I noticed that at Century Link Field during the Seahawks games. We have season's tickets and pretty much 9 out of every ten you can tell are fake. Lettering is off, numbers are off ect....

I have also seen 3 or 4 different people wearing gamers/issued so far this season. There is one guy 2 rows from my seats who wears a full on uniform during every game including the helmet lol.

WOW. I've never seen that but I have seen people wear autographed jerseys. Some with MLB holograms.

I will try and get a pic in a couple weeks when they play at home again. It is pretty funny.

Banned

It also says Cool BRSE lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicollege17 View Post
    It also says Cool BRSE lol
    Learn how to spell!!