Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: #2 Troy Tulowitzki Collection

It's always awesome to have a positive interaction with a player you admire. Congratulations Scott!

I just picked up my first Hanley bat - an I See You 2013 model Marucci. Maybe not quite Tulo, but the second best offensive SS in the game?

And for those who don't know Scott, he is a standup guy. Helped me get my first Puig MLB authenticated bat last year and I'm still loving it!

Derrick

I had a game used bat from his time with Tulsa that was the same as the all black in 2006. It had no handle and unfortunately I got rid of it pretty quickly. I should have held onto it for a while.

Another piece of early TULO lumber added to the Jackson collection today. Thanks JT Sports for getting it back to me so quick.

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Troy's Derby Jersey arrived in PA a few days ago. I already talked to MLB about how the authentication was worded & they are going to change it for the guys who were in the Derby. Will be auto'd & inscribed in NY later this year.

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    Troy's Derby Jersey arrived in PA a few days ago. I already talked to MLB about how the authentication was worded & they are going to change it for the guys who were in the Derby. Will be auto'd & inscribed in NY later this year.
    That is amazing. Glad they are willing to change the authentication in case he changed jerseys from BP to the Derby.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    That is amazing. Glad they are willing to change the authentication in case he changed jerseys from BP to the Derby.

Not worried about that at all. I know 1st hand Troy used one jersey the entire day on the 14th. There was no Peyton Manning jersey swapping with 2LOW. One and done. I just want MLB to add the additional information like they have in the past (2012 Mccutchen Derby Jersey). Should be a quick fix.

Additional Information: THIS JERSEY WAS WORN DURING BATTING PRACTICE FOR THE 2012 ALL STAR WORK OUT DAY AND HOME RUN DERBY BY ANDREW MCCUTCHEN

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Some new gear added this week. Two 2010's ( LVS & Trinity) and One 2014 Tucci Lumber MLB Authenticated Auto'd and inscribed photo matched HR bat ( HR's #17-18) Great Photo of the actual break. And 2 sets of 2Low batting gloves.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

sweet pickups!
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

TALK ABOUT QUICK WORK!! UPDATED MLB HOLOGRAM. THANKS J.S.

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET