Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: April 2014 "Pick-Ups" Thread

Thanks so much Wes. I'm going to target around this date and see if I can weed out a few other hits! Those barrel marks work!

Quote Originally Posted by NJersey837 View Post
    John Kruk 1993 WS game used jersey
    Yes, you caught me napping on the Kruk World Series jersey at the Huggins and Scott Auction. I have Kruk's World Series jacket and wanted to match them up. Congrats!

Joe
    Sentefjoemd@aol.com

[QUOTE=Chess2899;353291]Yes, you caught me napping on the Kruk World Series jersey at the Huggins and Scott Auction. I have Kruk's World Series jacket and wanted to match them up. Congrats!

Thanks, I can't wait to get this jersey in the mail so I can put it right next to my Darren Daulton 1993 all star game uniform. It's just amazing this hobby I have never had more joy collecting anything like game used before growing up being a big time phillies fan seeing these guys play and now I own their game used jerseys.

Antonino

Picked up a pair of Portland Trail Blazers game used shorts from 1994/95 season today at Goodwill for $4. There's the number 33 faintly visible on the Blazers' exclusive tag; this would likely be Otis Thorpe, unless this pair was reused in a following season. Blazers pinwheel has been removed from the left leg, but otherwise a pretty cool piece.

Despite being a huge Blazer fan, I don't have much in the way of GU (a couple shooting shirts and a Ruben Patterson '06 practice jersey), so I'm enjoying this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPDX View Post
    Picked up a pair of Portland Trail Blazers game used shorts from 1994/95 season today at Goodwill for $4. There's the number 33 faintly visible on the Blazers' exclusive tag; this would likely be Otis Thorpe, unless this pair was reused in a following season. Blazers pinwheel has been removed from the left leg, but otherwise a pretty cool piece.

Despite being a huge Blazer fan, I don't have much in the way of GU (a couple shooting shirts and a Ruben Patterson '06 practice jersey), so I'm enjoying this one.

LOL. Those look like some coochie cutters!!!!

Christian Yelich's game used batting helmet from his rookie season in 2013. It was a must have to go along with the game used bat that I have.

Not a Phillies fan, but I like the old style...

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    LOL. Those look like some coochie cutters!!!!
    For certain. My first thought after seeing the tag with "+2 Inseam" was, 'man, I don't even WANT to know how short a normal 1994 inseam looks.'

Quote Originally Posted by bd300 View Post
    Christian Yelich's game used batting helmet from his rookie season in 2013. It was a must have to go along with the game used bat that I have.
    Awesome pick-up!

2008-09 Bobby Jackson signed game worn jersey