Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Has any one heard that Mulligans passed away?

Very sad news... His posts were informative & his collection was nothing short of amazing for Celts, Bruins, or Patriots fan.

[QUOTE=emann;336464]Very sad news... His posts were informative

Very, very true. A true asset to the community. RIP

A true loss for our forum and hobby. A class act and one who will be sorely missed. We indeed will keep his family in our thoughts and prayers.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State graduate

OMG rest in peace Jeff.

Banned

I'm sadden to hear of the loss of one of our strongest members. One of his biggest works was against fraud in the industry that appeared to continue from one seller over the years. This thread just about sums it up:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=55252

49 is too young and with our family loss I hope it reminds us all to value life everyday. Love your family and don't forget it isn't forever. We often forget to appreciate each day.

Wow, what a sad day. I had the pleasure of dealing with jeff once what a great guy. Will be missed by many in this hobby and in many other places as well.

I have dealt with Jeff on a number of occasions too, but I will best remember him as the guy who took an unscrupulous ebay seller to task on the People's Court. The episode was priceless; I couldn't believe that anyone would go through the extent that Jeff did to help clean up our hobby. He will truly be missed...
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Banned

I know his son loves the hobby as well and will continue in his footsteps. He should be proud of his sons.

I will never forget when Jeff put that asshole in his place for all to see what a slimy piece of garbage he is. I won't even say his name. Jeff had the balls to step up to him and he made all of us proud knowing the scum was forever tarnished.

Banned

Most importantly he never had a bad thing to say about any member. If you were new and asked a question that some vets may find annoying and respond in a not so nice manner, he would never do that. He was always helpful and showed so much respect to the newest of new, all the way to the vets of vet. Never ever had a bad thing to say, and always treated peoples monies, and belongings with the up most care, knowing he would want the same for himself and his family. So sad : (

Very sad to hear this. He was a great contributor to this website and others as well. Will truly be missed in the GU community. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

I always enjoyed his GU Chargers pick ups. On another collector website, he mentioned how the powder blues were one of his favorite style jerseys. This Sunday, I will wear my powder blues just for him. RIP Jeff.