Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Has any one heard that Mulligans passed away?

I am stunned! I met Jeff through this forum a few years back and we developed quite a friendship over the years. Easily one of the nicest and greatest guys I have ever met!

I've lost a friend...

A great loss. His passion and excitement for the hobby were obvious, especially if you ever had the chance to have a conversation with him. Those "GU" stickers were certainly his calling card. He'll be missed by people throughout the country.
    -Guy

Wow, I just saw this thread, and I'm shocked as well.

I only knew him from his posts and loved seeing his high-end stuff, along with the information he shared.

Prayers to the family and friends.

RIP.

Thoughts, prayers and condolences to Jeff's friends and family. Although many here maybe haven't met in person, relationships built to where it seems you've know each other forever. And when things like this happen, it hits very deep and close to home. I truly sad day!!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

A truly sad day for GUU and collectors. We lost a friend and fellow collector but my heart breaks for his family who lost much more. RIP.

Wow...so sorry to hear this. Being new to the hobby, Jeff was always available to communicate with me and share his knowledge. I will cherish the emails I shared with him. I emailed him a couple of weeks ago and was surprised Jeff never responded, it wasnt like him. RIP my friend, god bless.

Rip jeff

Guys,

Just a reminder we are still collecting donations to send to Jeff's family. Last day to send your donation will be next Friday 10/11.

Please follow the link for instructions on how to donate:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=57519

Chris will be sending a check made out to the Father Bill's and MindSpring along with a card and letter containing a link to this thread.

We think it'll be really nice for the family to see how much Jeff was loved and respected in the game used community not just a fellow collector but as a wonderful human being.

Thanks
    David
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.