Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: fake uda coas?

Banned

fake uda coas?

I was bidding on a jersey on eBay with uda coa but it was just removed by eBay because it violated intellectual property.

does that mean the coa was fake? I know in today's world everything can be faked but has anyone experienced it with uda paperwork?

I also know eBay flags some items without a real reason do maybe it's just someone in the Philippines bored at work flagging stuff

Banned

Re: fake uda coas?

Quote Originally Posted by Takuleechch View Post
    I was bidding on a jersey on eBay with uda coa but it was just removed by eBay because it violated intellectual property.

does that mean the coa was fake? I know in today's world everything can be faked but has anyone experienced it with uda paperwork?

I also know eBay flags some items without a real reason do maybe it's just someone in the Philippines bored at work flagging stuff
    It doesn't mean the COA was fake - There could be several reasons why they removed it but they won't tell you what it is. Ask the seller, maybe they called to ask why it was removed.

Banned

Re: fake uda coas?

eBay removes auctions all the time for no good reason. One time they removed one of mine and said it was because I used a copyrighted picture...but none of them were stock/manufacturer pics, I took them all myself lol. They must have an automated system that removes "flagged" auctions without first having to be reviewed by a live person, like Craigslist does. Allows people to get your auction canned if you happen to be selling the same thing as them at a cheaper price, or they're mad because you turned down a best offer, etc.