Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

500 hr club ball

hey guy's wanted to get your thought's on this baseball. does it look good? signed by 12 Mantle,Williams,McCovey,Matthews,Killibrew.Murray, Schmidt,Banks,Robinson,May's,Aaron and Jackson
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Re: 500 hr club ball

The scans aren't the greatest although I think the Mantle alone looks suspicious (from what I can see).

Can't really help you say yes or no but I'll share this tid bit of info with you.
    I purchased a 500 HR ball many years ago and sent it in for authentication at which it did not pass.
    I was told at the time to be very wary of 500HR balls that have Mantle and Williams on the sweet spot together.
    -Randy
    rborrero14 at gmail.com

Ive seen a lot of fake mantles, that one looks like a classic fake. Speaks for the rest of the ball. Hope you didnt buy it or if you did that you can get a refund

very tough to see on those images
    my guess from images (which are not strong) is every signature is fake
    sorry, this is from the person who put most of the legitimate ones on the market as well from 89-92 when I had them all under contract

wow, i thought it would have been fine. never heard ted and mickey together on sweet spot's are all fake. here's a few example's of these ball's psa authenticated. i looked at over 30 example's here are a few i looked at ebay# 370876358036 or 380526111009 or 380689859553 there are many,many more. i can get better pic's of the ball if it might help or is it not worth the time? i hate to pass on it, if it is real. lmk thanks for the help.

Banned

Everything I read above I agree with so look for other deals in my opinion.

thanks for the opinion's on the ball. i guess i'll have to pass on this one.

OK
    1. Ted WIlliams and Mantle on sweet spot does NOT make it 'bad'. In fact the majority of Score Board balls had those on the sweet spot. Unfortunately, so it was the favorite of the forgers

2. every, and I mean EVERY signature on that ball is off. all 12 are not authentically signed by the player in question. It is not just a forgery, it is a poorly executed one

thanks ken! again, i'm going to pass on the ball as stated above. i appreciate your thought's on the ball.