Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Altered Kobe Bryant Pro-Cut Jersey Being Advertised on eBay with D. C. Sports LOA as Game Used Rookie Jers

Joel - Interesting thread. On the date of the original auction, was/is MSauctions still being run by Mitchell Schumacher?

Jim

PS - So much for LOA's and buying Super-Star jerseys.

Re: Altered Kobe Bryant Pro-Cut Jersey Being Advertised on eBay with D. C. Sports LOA as Game Used Rookie Jers

I honestly bought this jersey thinking it was game worn. I sent it into DC Sports to get their opinion. I was pleased to get the jersey back authenticated. By no means did I know that the jersey was originally purchased from MS Auctions!! If I would have known that, I never would have traded one if my prized Dennis Rodman game worn jerseys for it! Now you can believe me or not, that is the honest to God truth. Now I am out thousands of dollars and am having my name bashed for no reason! The jersey has been pulled from Ebay because of the new knowledge that was brought to my attention. Mr Ceniceros should not be being bashed either. The real crook here is that shady Character out of Wisconsin. This is a real problem we have in the hobby right now is people altering jerseys! This should not happen! I really appreciate mickeymbz coming to my defense when I don't even know the guy. It means a lot and I believe speaks loudly on this whole situation.
    Check out my website www.nba-game-worn-jerseys.com

The only question I have then, and I'm not accusing anyone or anything, just curious, why Dan would authenticate the jersey and keep that "The above mentioned jersey shows accurate wear and was obtained by an impeccable source inside the NBA who has access to player before, during and after games" line in the LOA? I assumed all of his stuff with their LOA came directly from Dan and his sources?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjerseyb View Post
    I honestly bought this jersey thinking it was game worn. I sent it into DC Sports to get their opinion. I was pleased to get the jersey back authenticated. By no means did I know that the jersey was originally purchased from MS Auctions!! If I would have known that, I never would have traded one if my prized Dennis Rodman game worn jerseys for it! Now you can believe me or not, that is the honest to God truth. Now I am out thousands of dollars and am having my name bashed for no reason! The jersey has been pulled from Ebay because of the new knowledge that was brought to my attention. Mr Ceniceros should not be being bashed either. The real crook here is that shady Character out of Wisconsin. This is a real problem we have in the hobby right now is people altering jerseys! This should not happen! I really appreciate mickeymbz coming to my defense when I don't even know the guy. It means a lot and I believe speaks loudly on this whole situation.
    Check out my website www.nba-game-worn-jerseys.com
    You may have some recourse. It would take some work on your end and it would depend on how far you want to take it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-...ticle-1.982256

Mitch just contacted me with a threat. He acts like nobody knows who he is! LMAO!! I just hate that this industry is soo Corrupt!! You don't know who to trust!

A few observations:

1) Thank you Joel for posting in a manner consistent with the forum rules and for keeping the thread on track without speculation, etc.

2) Mick, please refrain from any personal attacks. Also, regarding your comment to Joel that "so use your own name JOE alpert.... I don't give u permission to use mine.." all members are required to register with their first and last name along with contact information. Unlike some sites, we do this so there is certain level of accountability and we are confident this eliminates many unsubstantiated posts that would likely occur if people are allowed to post anonymously. Every member's first and last name is listed on the site. That is part of your agreement to being part of the community. I know you can be very impassioned in your posts but please make sure all future posts are congruent with the forum rules.

3) At this point, I agree that those involved with the situation are the ones most capable of shedding further light on the situation. We will be monitoring this thread and hope the others involved will post.

Please feel free to email me directly for any questions regarding the forum rules. I would like to make sure this thread stays focused on answering some legitimate questions and sticks with substantiated information.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Banned

I The real crook here is that shady Character out of Wisconsin.
    Msauction sold the shirt to someone in Louisiana (surprise where Mmontes lives) Msauction sold the shirt as non-game worn. Montero bought it as such knowing it is merely an issued. Montero knowingly sold a pro-cut to you as an issued for something of value (actually a real rookie would command more than a worm shirt). The deception originates outta LA.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    A few observations:

1) Thank you Joel for posting in a manner consistent with the forum rules and for keeping the thread on track without speculation, etc.

2) Mick, please refrain from any personal attacks. Also, regarding your comment to Joel that "so use your own name JOE alpert.... I don't give u permission to use mine.." all members are required to register with their first and last name along with contact information. Unlike some sites, we do this so there is certain level of accountability and we are confident this eliminates many unsubstantiated posts that would likely occur if people are allowed to post anonymously. Every member's first and last name is listed on the site. That is part of your agreement to being part of the community. I know you can be very impassioned in your posts but please make sure all future posts are congruent with the forum rules.

3) At this point, I agree that those involved with the situation are the ones most capable of shedding further light on the situation. We will be monitoring this thread and hope the others involved will post.

Please feel free to email me directly for any questions regarding the forum rules. I would like to make sure this thread stays focused on answering some legitimate questions and sticks with substantiated information.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Chris,, please see past post concerning his use of first and last name. As all members are required to register with first and last name has nothing to do with him using it in a passive aggressive manner to expressive condescension on his level of personal attacks. IF people wish to know my name they can look it up. I don't need to be reminded every sentence what my name is. PLEASe be fair when you levy warnings of who's personal attacking.
    Mick W

Banned

Has anybody emailed Dan? He's very good at returning emails.

Banned

Mitch just contacted me with a threat. He acts like nobody knows who he is! LMAO!! I just hate that this industry is soo Corrupt!! You don't know who to trust!
    lesson to be learned.. profiteers pray on collectors and the uninformed