Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
So, I contact the seller from the game used jersey on eBay with the following question: "Dear jerseyking55,

Are you sure this is a true rookie Kobe game worn jersey? It looks identical to the Kobe jersey sold two months ago in eBay item #271252678611 that was sold as a blank pro-cut that was professionally lettered."

I receive the following reply shortly after: "Yes, The jersey is sourced from DC Sports as you can see from the LOA"
Quote Originally Posted by ryanjerseyb View Post
I honestly bought this jersey thinking it was game worn. I sent it into DC Sports to get their opinion. I was pleased to get the jersey back authenticated. By no means did I know that the jersey was originally purchased from MS Auctions!! If I would have known that, I never would have traded one if my prized Dennis Rodman game worn jerseys for it! Now you can believe me or not, that is the honest to God truth. Now I am out thousands of dollars and am having my name bashed for no reason! The jersey has been pulled from Ebay because of the new knowledge that was brought to my attention. Mr Ceniceros should not be being bashed either. The real crook here is that shady Character out of Wisconsin. This is a real problem we have in the hobby right now is people altering jerseys! This should not happen! I really appreciate mickeymbz coming to my defense when I don't even know the guy. It means a lot and I believe speaks loudly on this whole situation.
Check out my website www.nba-game-worn-jerseys.com
Ryan, your original email answering my question about this jersey states the jersey is "Sourced from DC Sports". I am confused. If you traded for the jersey from Mark, how could it have been sourced from DC Sports?

Mark has emailed me a couple of times today and I told him that he needs to post what he emailed me on this discussion. One sentence from Mark's emails that seems important enough for me to cut and paste:

"The only possibility that Ryan thought it couldbe game worn was that I was somehow mistaken or unknowledgeable of the difference between procut and game worn. I will repeat, I told him upfront the jersey was a PROCUT. I told him upfront the jersey was NOT sold to me as game worn."

Sounds like a big case of someone's not telling the truth here. I hope Mark joins the discussions with all the information he emailed me because his story is much different than Ryan's.

Dan's insight would also help this discussion.