Based on information learned in this thread, Goldin Auctions has decided on its own to pull the following 3 jerseys from its October Legends auction:

Lot #986: Michael Cooper;
Lot #1005: Kobe Bryant;
Lot #1009: Kobe Bryant.

We are pulling them because they had been submitted to DC sports in the past 2 months for evaluation and, after reviewing this thread, we have decided 'boilerplate' and undated LOAs are not acceptable to us.

We are requesting DC Sports re-issue LOAs so they are dated and reflect it is an opinion letter unless obtained directly by them. DC has told me they believe the throwback Kobe jersey was indeed sourced by them, but we will send it back anyway and let them confirm that fact. We are also requesting the jerseys be thoroughly examined a second time prior to any re-issuance of LOA. We would like to see an immediate end to the 'boilerplate' or template LOA of DC sports to a more personalized LOA for the item that is examined.

Please note this is not a knock on DC Sports, but is being done based on the legitimate comment raised in this thread about 'boilerplate' LOAs. It is also of note that in our auctions we have withdrawn lots with certifications from leading authenticators when members of this forum have emailed me concerns or opinions that differ from the authenticators. If my investigation finds the member is correct, I will either edit the description or pull the item as appropriate. Everyone, even the best authenticators, can make a mistake and have something accidently fall thru the crack. The key is fixing that mistake when it occurs and taking steps to prevent a recurrence in the future
Each of the TPAs I have worked with have been very responsive in dealing with any issue in the past and i expect that will continue.
ken@goldinauctions.com