Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Big League Challenge (2001-2003)

All,

Not sure how many of you remember the Big League Challenge, a Home Run hitting contest that took place annually from 2000-2003 at Cashman Field in Las Vegas? Top sluggers of the game donned special jerseys with their names on them in place of the teams (Piazza, Sosa, Bonds, Thomas, Canseco, Glaus, Palmeiro, Giambi to name a few). In fact, McFarlane made several Chase figures of these players in their Big League Challenge uniforms.

Long story short, I own three of these such jerseys, and am looking to sell now. I don't believe they are overly expensive jerseys, but I honestly do not know what they are worth.

The following jerseys are for sale:

1. Richard Hidalgo (worn on Feb 11, 2001). Jersey is black with the name HIDALGO (all caps) sideways on the front and you can see Richard wearing it in the group photo below.

2. Troy Glaus (worn on Feb 7, 2003). Jersey is red with the name "glaus" (all lowercase) across the front. 2nd photo below shows Glaus wearing the jersey at the event.

3. Sammy Sosa (worn on Feb 7, 2003). Jersey is blue with the name "sosa" (all lowercase) across the front. I was unable to locate a photo of Sosa wearing this jersey on the web; however, I did find a photo from the event with another player wearing his (Arod). This is the 3rd photo below.

As I really don't know what these are worth, I would like to suggest a price of $350 each with best offer considered. If in the event $350 is on the mark (or even cheap), all yours at this price, no questions answered. If in the event it is too high, please feel free to send a suggested price that is more accurate.

Thanks,
    Nick
    TNT_Toys@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com