Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Billy Hamilton GU Jersey and More

Looking to part with these items to raise a few funds. AWA85@live.com if you have any questions or would like to see photos.

-Billy Hamilton 2010 Billings Mustangs game used road jersey. The jersey shows tremendous use and is signed in the front of the jersey. It comes with a letter of authenticity from the team stating it was used by Hamilton. $450

-Game used pink baseball from Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers game on May 12, 2013. EK 710510, Bronson Arroyo pitch to Martin Maldonado, Top 4th inning. $100
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Re: Billy Hamilton GU Jersey and More

Send pics.... Very interested kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com Thanks,Tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Looking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

Email sent

Please send me pics of jersey. Michael.creel@anythingdish.com

The Billy Hamilton jersey has been sold.

Willing to listen to offers and can shoot pictures of the pink Mother's Day game used baseball pitched by Bronson Arroyo.

AWA85@live.com

Nothing as good as selling to a dealer and seeing the same item listed for more than double the price they paid.

He's going to pay for some items themselves by adding reserves on everything and 7 day auctions. I have seen the same items week after week not reach reserve, I just list them with a best offer and leave them be. It is what it is though but he has a business obviously and should not be able to sell on here, I don't care that he buys. Folks with deep wallets get the deeper burn on certain items, imagine if Trout and Machado get devastating injuries next year not that I want them to I am just saying.

Apologies AWA for disturbing the thread...BUMP for a beautiful Pink Mother's Day game used baseball!!

Ouch.... guess when I mentioned offering back to me if he ever needs to resell went out the door. Weird that he replied with this "I am a huge collector and do buy and sell a lot."

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    Ouch.... guess when I mentioned offering back to me if he ever needs to resell went out the door. Weird that he replied with this "I am a huge collector and do buy and sell a lot."
    I'll say he's a huge collector, with 425 items for sale in his eBay store, imagine how much more he has in his "collection".