Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 1931 Tour of Japan Signed Ball?? Help Please

Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    There are middlemen who help people who want to buy, for a fee of course. I would be willing to help anyone who had a specific interest.
    Hi Michelle, have you seen ticket stubs from the 2013 World Baseball Classic from Pool A played in Fukuoka being sold on Yahoo Auctions? I tried to search the site, and I saw a few ticket stubs, but since I can't read Japanese, I wasn't sure they were the actual tickets or replica tickets. I'm particularly interested on the March 3, 2013 game between Cuba vs Brazil, but would consider other game from that pool. I appreciate if you can look it up for me. Thank you.

Follow-up: Help Please

Michelle,

I can be reached through Zeenuts@hawaii.rr.com. As you can see, I am in Hawaii and not the continental US.

I am also interested in other more unusual Japanese players-from-Hawaii memorabilia for individuals such as Tadashi Bozo Wakabayashi, Mamoru Sugitaya, Fujio Ueda, Yoshio Kaiser Tanaka, Kaname Yonamine, Andy Miyamoto, etc.

There is no rush as I can provide you with a more extensive listing of players of interest and the kinds of memorabilia I would be interested in. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Nelson

Hey,

Heritage Auctions has an ONL baseball signed by the 1931 team up for auction in February. I believe they are separate balls but they don't have pictures up. I know the auction has already ended, but this will give you the value if it ever comes back up. The ball they have they say has 15 signatures and is signed on an OAL ball.

Phil

Hi, sent replies to esigs and zeenuts at your email addresses. I'll look out for you, but if you find something on the site yourself but need more info/translation, or for me to actually bid on something for you, let me know at the address I mailed you from.

Phil, Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed. I'll check it out. I've found prices for auctions in the past for varying quality balls. Will be interesting to see a current valuation for that ball, and compare it's condition