Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: I think I've created a monster part 2

Awesome!!!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

After searching the internet for hours and sending tweets and searching Facebook, and e-mailing numerous photographers from Getty, KC Star, and Chiefs, one photographer knew another photographer and I was finally able to get 2 pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Personally I have never seen batting gloves or others that ever held a nice autograph. I don't think that signing them on the rubbery part would look good and at some point the signature would fade and probably bleed. Leave them unsigned. If you get a chance to meet him...get a copy of the photo signed instead. Much easier .

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    After searching the internet for hours and sending tweets and searching Facebook, and e-mailing numerous photographers from Getty, KC Star, and Chiefs, one photographer knew another photographer and I was finally able to get 2 pics.
    They look awesome! I'm glad you were able to track them down.

Photos are fantastic. Congrats on tracking them down. I agree, get the photo signed instead of the gloves.

FYI that's not me behind him! But here is one of me from the week before! I was a little wild if you can't tell by the amount of cups in my hand. I don't drink around my kids so if they're not with us I partake. LOL. I feel bad because I was probably a little too aggressive and leaning into that guy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh and thanks for the suggestions. I think you all are right. I'm going to have the picture printed and signed sometime when he has a public signing. Hopefully it's on a weekend when the kids are here!! After that, I think a shadowbox would look nice.