Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

I think I've created a monster part 2

In June I wrote about my son Elijah getting a bat from Jeff Francouer. Well maybe these players just like this little guy because at the Chiefs game today after warm-ups, Tyler Bray gave my son his QB towel. I thought that was cool and those towels are neat. It would've been a cool souvenir by itself. But then something cooler happened. I have been to a few games this year and Dwayne Bowe always jumps up to the stands with fans to celebrate after the game. I timed it so we could be there to celebrate with him. I picked my son up so he could see and maybe get a high five. D-Bowe had other ideas. He grabbed my son, pulled him onto the rail with him, took off his game gloves and gave them to my son. Then, he took off his under helmet cap and put it on my son's head. After that, he posed for pictures to all the press people on the field with Elijah right by his side. The kid was BEAMING but was so star struck that I don't think he knew what to say or do. I can't wait to see the Getty images

Any way it was another very special memory in KC.
    Attached Images Attached Images