Hello,

I know that Barry Meigray sometimes frequents the forum so I figured I'd post this to see if he or anyone else has any input on this rookie McNabb jersey currenty up for auction on eBay. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eagles-DONOVAN-M...QQcmdZViewItem

According to the seller the jersey does not have any repairs or show any game use. I confirmed that the letters from the Eagles are unsigned, as they appear in the pictures, too. The thing that puzzles me is that this 1999 Puma jersey is a size 50, and two other McNabb jersey's I've seen (a 2002 from Meigray & a 2004 on American Memorabilia) were both size 50 (but those were Reeboks).

Wouldn't it stand to reason that McNabb would be wearing a smaller size *earlier* in his career than later? Or is there a chance that a 52 Puma = a 50 in Reebok?

The other somewhat bizarre thing (to me, at least) is that this is supposed to have been worn during a December 12th, 1999 vs Dallas, and I can't find one single picture from that game on Corbis or Getty. There are pictures from every other Eagle & Cowboy game there but none for that one. How weird is that?

In any event, I welcome any thoughts by anyone on this jersey as I am interested in bidding on it but dont' know jack about McNabb jerseys.