Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: My collection, hopefully some HOF's here.

LOL @ "Hopefully some HOFers here' and then posts Ray Lewis and Peyton Manning
    Well played sir! Nice stuff

lets take it down a notch.
    bryce personally gave my family this jersey after the game. got to meet him personally, one on one in a small room outside their locker room. he took this right off his back, small talk and signed. was told no on autographs etc. but he was such a cool guy vounteered on his own with inscription etc.
    this is the red jersey with the navy yard patch after that horrible day.
    nice guy. not as he is portrayed in the media.
    ...so go on guys, try to rip this one. btw the decals are def within the bumper.
    ...less than 24 hrs and im thinking of no longer posting. its been fun. those particular people know why. had lots to share. havent even seen the tip of the iceburg. conservatively, 3-4 items that should be in the HOF.
    enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images      

I, for one, enjoy seeing your collection! Please keep posting

Congrats on some nice items!

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    lets take it down a notch.
    bryce personally gave my family this jersey after the game. got to meet him personally, one on one in a small room outside their locker room. he took this right off his back, small talk and signed. was told no on autographs etc. but he was such a cool guy vounteered on his own with inscription etc.
    this is the red jersey with the navy yard patch after that horrible day.
    nice guy. not as he is portrayed in the media.
    ...so go on guys, try to rip this one. btw the decals are def within the bumper.
    ...less than 24 hrs and im thinking of no longer posting. its been fun. those particular people know why. had lots to share. havent even seen the tip of the iceburg. conservatively, 3-4 items that should be in the HOF.
    enjoy
    I think every post has been complimentary! Great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by KGoldin View Post
    I think every post has been complimentary! Great stuff
    A bit of back and forth in the Colts thread, think he might of got them mixed up. Thus the "decal bumper placement" is just kinda hanging around.

Great jerseys!!! Please keep posting. I love seeing them. I don't believe anyone is "ripping" on your Manning helmet. Just trying to find a definitive photo match. Visual's collection is Hall of Fame worthy. I don't believe he is trying to knock down your Manning helmet whatsoever. I hope you continue to post as you've already shown your collection is Hall of Fame worthy and I, for one, would love to continue to drool over your grail items. How were you able to hook up with Bryce (if you don't mind me asking).

Peace,

John

...less than 24 hrs and im thinking of no longer posting. its been fun. those particular people know why.

Wait? So, in the Indy thread you ask for an opinion on a photo match and members reply, giving you some feedback (apparently ones you didn't like), so now you're taking your ball and going home?

I think the comments were very civil (right or wrong) and just what you requested, no?

I believe you the helmet is real, but you did ask for thoughts

Banned

"...so go on guys, try to rip this one. btw the decals are def within the bumper.
    ...less than 24 hrs and im thinking of no longer posting. its been fun. those particular people know why."

Did I miss something here? We don't try to "rip" anyone's stuff. Great jerseys man, seems like you have a misconception of what this site is all about.

I invite constructive input. Maybe it's the way it's been worded. I've read this board for years, read the Chicago bears thread, the threads that have been deleted or locked etc so maybe I'm sensitive.
    I think the board should be about sharing knowledge, collections and constructive critiicism is part of the deal. But also you know with some members their first thought is to bring down others. I could see it coming. Ex.the board railing on the Pitt guy who met Ryan Clark. What's not to appreciate in that? Yet a couple have to find something wrong with it.
    And about my ball and going home...thats not it, I don't have to explain myself but on one side it is my right to go home. With the fraud, abuse and outright thievery that goes on in this industry it's no wonder that people are hesitant to share details of their collection. Im perfectly fine sharing this with family friends etc and not people I don't really know. And no one viewing whatni have for the next 40-50 years. I did because the vast majority of posters here are very likable and knowledgable. So mr. "go home" you can view my collection, give input but I really don't care what you think of me. Or when you see my thread, you can please move on. If you knew anything about me, I posted to share with others for their enjoyment like I enjoy viewing others. This does nothing to stroke my ego or any other benefit. If anything it exposes me.

Wow! I didn't say one bad thing about your collection (No one did, in fact). I'm sorry you are so sensitive. I guess I need to re-read what you were asking regarding people's thoughts and opinions on the Manning lid, because I'm totally lost at what you are so mad about. I will stay out of your way in the future.