Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alvin Harper Bucs helmet from ebay

UGH!!!

Just missed out on a grail item, becuase the seller did not list it under "game used."

If anyone on the forum picke dup this Alvin Harper Game used Buccaneers helmet for $305+ * shipping, I will pay you $450 for this helmet today.

Email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tampa-Bay-Bu...#ht_405wt_1135

Re: Alvin Harper Bucs helmet from ebay

Do a saved search with game worn as well as game used. Looks nice sorry you missed out......
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

my mistake was that i often look under the game sued category.

The seller had it listed under "autographed helmets"

For people not into the game used hobby, I think that can be somewhat common. I think most people really think that the value an item being autographed way over an item being game used, when really the selling point on the game used item is that it is game used.

I run into people that try to sell me a common player gmae used jersye that is signed by the player and the seller will emphasis to me "but it is autographed!"

And I am like so what? I don't value that on most game used items, especially as most of us ahve seen a horrible looking autograph on a game used item can actually hurt the value.

I always search by key words and never categories

Did you ask the seller if they can give you his ebay id? Or you can hope the buyer leave feedback and track them that way. Good luck

Jojo

Yes, contacted the seller 2-3 times with no reply giving my contact information to pass along to the buyer.

I am doing google searches and even posting on my ebay listings that if anyone ahs that helmet I would buy it from them

Worst feeling in the world as a game used collector. I have a helmet that I missed out on 5 years ago because I lost track of time and didn't bid in time (serves me right, I guess, for trying to snipe).

I still think of that stupid helmet (Mike Horan, Broncos old D helmet) to this day.

Hopefully it turns up for you. I'm still waiting on mine

What I have done before, which has worked is by doing a google search by this "(Sellers EBAY ID) feedback ebay"

By doing that I have once before tracked down a buyer.

The thing is though, that the seller has to leave feedback and you would have a lot of crap to look through, but you can locate a bidder this way.

In a way, it is like a reverse lookup

Looks like eBay is blocking bidder ids, so you can't see who wins an item anymore. I noticed that you can still see them in the mobile site and through eBay apps. I'm sure it's a matter of time before they block those too. Anyways, looks like a forum member might have one this helmet.

I would say it's a safe bet the winning bidder has seen this post by now...sorry if it didn't work out, Jake, I was pulling for you.