Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

November Pick-ups

I just picked up this jersey of former LA Dodger Onan Masaoka. It's a 2013 Hawaii Stars home jersey. I also have a photo that I took of Onan wearing the jersey.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: November Pick-ups

Great pickup and great start to this month's thread!

Picked up two Javy Baez game used bats. Been looking for some of his game used stuff for a while so I'm stoked to add these to my collection! One is a cracked but still very solid Marucci which is autographed and the other is a un-cracked Dinger model. Both of these are loaded with pine tar which is still very tacky and also have tons of seam impressions and ink transfers. As a Cubs fan my fingers are crossed Baez lives up to his number 8 prospect rating!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    Picked up two Javy Baez game used bats. Been looking for some of his game used stuff for a while so I'm stoked to add these to my collection! One is a cracked but still very solid Marucci which is autographed and the other is a un-cracked Dinger model. Both of these are loaded with pine tar which is still very tacky and also have tons of seam impressions and ink transfers. As a Cubs fan my fingers are crossed Baez lives up to his number 8 prospect rating!
    Nice looking bats!! I like his Marucci's and I like Almora's Victus bats.

Picked up a Kendrys Morales bat today from the mariners team store. Tons of pine tar. Photomatched 2 ball marks on the barrel to september 15 2013 mariners@cardinals top 6th Randy Choate to Kendrys Morales.

Hologram number EK643721 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under TEAM ISSUED BROKEN BAT.
    Session Product Description:
    Session Name: SEA AT STL
    Session Date: September 15, 2013
    Autographer:
    Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
    Additional Information: KENDRYS MORALES PRO MODEL VG 27, TRINITY BRAND SELECT MAPLE 34 BROKEN BAT

Just picked up this ( In my own opinion , Pretty sweet ) batting glove from Big Papi David Ortiz

Not new, but newly signed...

Boy, that is TRULY disgusting!

Not GU, but something that I'm very jazzed about.

Friday night, before an Arizona Fall League game, I got Tom Browning to single-sign a new ball for me, with the inscription "P[erfect] G[ame] 9-16-88".

I read where Kirk Gibson was ejected from that game for arguing balls and strikes in the 7th inning. Do you think he would inscribe a ball "Tossed out of perfect game, 9-16-88"?

Don't post often, so I suppose I can play along.

Game Used BCA Patriots Football (not a K ball) - only one I have ever seen:

Chandler Jones 2013 GU Jersey - working on photo match, NFL Auctions said it was worn vs Cincinnati, but there is a team repair, so I believe it was also worn vs. Atlanta. This is only the second jersey of his I have seen for sale (wish I could get my hands on a navy rookie piece).

And, Big Papi GU 2013 Home Jersey, from August series against the Orioles. Picked this up from the Yawkey Way store just before the playoffs (glad I didn't pay the going rate @ auction prices!). This is my humble grail.