Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: How Many Peyton Manning Game Worn Jerseys Exist?

Just curious, would you guys rather have a Broncos Manning or Colts Manning?
    Thank you,
    Chris Nerat

Personally I'd rather have a Peyton colts helmet or jersey, but I'm sure you'll get an entire spectrum if answers, especially given how good Peyton's stats have been with the Broncos. Some will argue its a different league now, and passing for over 5,000 yards now isn't a big deal. Whatever the reasons are, Peyton will always be a colt in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post
    Personally I'd rather have a Peyton colts helmet or jersey, but I'm sure you'll get an entire spectrum if answers, especially given how good Peyton's stats have been with the Broncos. Some will argue its a different league now, and passing for over 5,000 yards now isn't a big deal. Whatever the reasons are, Peyton will always be a colt in my eyes.
    As far as history goes, Peyton is married to the Colts, for sure. However, watching his affair with the Broncos sure is fun as a Denver fan.

[quote=abstractheory;340291]As far as history goes, Peyton is married to the Colts, for sure. However, watching his affair with the Broncos sure is fun as a Denver fan.[/quote

Imagine if he takes your team to the SuperBowl, or sets the all time single season TD record, or passing yards? All 3 are very possible...Then it will probably become the most debated topic of all time. There aren't many players that come to mind who have been the face of a franchise for 10+ years, then gone on to do even more impressive things with their second team.

Quote Originally Posted by RKO18 View Post
    I'd would be interested to see a list of photo-matched examples but as I mentioned before, I've yet to see a photo-matched Peyton Manning helmet.

SCP Auctions has a Manning helmet for sale...claims to be worn in 2005, with a Manning LOA. The only problem is that I cannot find any evidence of Peyton wearing a Riddell Revolution in 2005 with inflatable jaw pads?

He's pretty much a shoe-in for MVP again this year.
    Thank you,
    Chris Nerat

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post
    SCP Auctions has a Manning helmet for sale...claims to be worn in 2005, with a Manning LOA. The only problem is that I cannot find any evidence of Peyton wearing a Riddell Revolution in 2005 with inflatable jaw pads?
    SCP Auctions also has two 2010 Manning game worn jerseys, one in white, one in blue. Need to add those to the revised list!

Kneerat,
    I started a thread with exactly that question whether u picture him in which jersey. It was kinda 50/50 between the white or blue Indy jersey. This year really skews things, including prices.

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Beautiful Peyton Manning Orange Broncos gamer is up on eBay (think it's Loomis'): LINK

It's from the 12/2/12 game vs. the Buccaneers.

Check out this video (2:39) as Gerald McCoy describes playing against Manning.