Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: How Many Peyton Manning Game Worn Jerseys Exist?

Quote Originally Posted by RKO18 View Post
    Beautiful Peyton Manning Orange Broncos gamer is up on eBay (think it's Loomis'): LINK

It's from the 12/2/12 game vs. the Buccaneers.

Check out this video (2:39) as Gerald McCoy describes playing against Manning.

Yep it's one of mine. As I was saying in another thread I wish someone from here would buy it. Since it came from Mulligans I'd like it to stay in house........

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLoomis View Post
    Yep it's one of mine. As I was saying in another thread I wish someone from here would buy it. Since it came from Mulligans I'd like it to stay in house........
    Good luck! Dayum I would love to get this. With the holidays coming up, it's such a bad timing Grrrr!!!

The listing was ended. Did the jersey sell Loomis?

Did you sell the jersey or are you going to put it in an auction house?

It would be nice if someone could create a thread on Tom Brady game worn jerseys...#greatestQBofalltime

Interesting. I came across this old thread while doing a search. DoctorLoomis, do you still wear your gamers? According to the thread, you confess to wearing gamers, especially Peyton Manning gamers.

http://preview.gameuseduniverse.com/...276&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by beachpetrol View Post
    Interesting. I came across this old thread while doing a search. DoctorLoomis, do you still wear your gamers? According to the thread, you confess to wearing gamers, especially Peyton Manning gamers.

http://preview.gameuseduniverse.com/...276&highlight=
    Hi....yep I still wear some of my gamers. My favs are obviously QB and LB jerseys....the LB shirts obviously show the most hits, rips, repairs, etc.

Hi....yep I still wear some of my gamers. My favs are obviously QB and LB jerseys....the LB shirts obviously show the most hits, rips, repairs, etc.
    Wow. So did you wear the Broncos Manning you recently had on Ebay, at any of the poker tables in Vegas, or anywhere else for that matter?

BTW, did you sell that Broncos Manning or did you send it to an auction house to sell?

Ok, here's my GU Peyton Manning helmet from the 2004 season. Have all the coa and from Mr. Manning himself.
    This is Riddell "revolution" model which can clearly be seen under the colt sticker. It has the American flag sticker and the "P.K." black cross memorial decal for Father Patrick Kelly who was the team chaplain. It was used in their 3 playoff games that season.
    RKO18 says that he has yet to see a photo matched helmet. I would like his and others thought.
    Attached Images

and some more for your pleasure and critical eyes
    Attached Images