Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Upper Deck confirm fake coas

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    Not sure why you posted that
    I'm saying the auto style in the pics I posted have only been showing up recently and none have been deemed authentic by UDA

Quote Originally Posted by Takuleechch View Post
    Not sure why you posted that
    I'm saying the auto style in the pics I posted have only been showing up recently and none have been deemed authentic by UDA
    it is a resource on what authentic autograph are. you may want to contact the owner of the website so he can put it in his forgery section. i just not interested enough to find that information on the that site. maybe he is interested in this auto style.

to me your most important finding was the hologram numbers and just being on the lookout for numbers in chain of bad holograms is a great assistance, but those autographs are terrible looking and hard not to think they are authentic, imho.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    it is a resource on what authentic autograph are. you may want to contact the owner of the website so he can put it in his forgery section. i just not interested enough to find that information on the that site. maybe he is interested in this auto style.

to me your most important finding was the hologram numbers and just being on the lookout for numbers in chain of bad holograms is a great assistance, but those autographs are terrible looking and hard not to think they are authentic, imho.
    opps hard to think they are authentic.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Banned

I contacted Darren who runs rareair23.com and sent him two of the images. He replied:
    "I don't like either. Both have similar mistakes Unlikely for MJ to make those same mistakes on both pieces..."

I then sent him the link to this thread and he said:
    "Yes I agree they are all bad And done by the same hand.."

I asked if I could quote him on the thread and he said
    "Yes absolutely. Let everybody know that I said they are all Forgeries with bogus UDA stickers etc"

If you have not already done so, you may want to contact Gabe Garcia at Upper Deck and make sure he is aware of this situation. His # is 760-529-3695.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.