Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Banned

Upper Deck confirm fake coas

Started seeing some Michael Jordan jerseys with UDA coas about a month ago but the autos looked a little different to me, especially the "M". I thought it was weird but hey it had UDA certification. I bid on one but it was removed by eBay. Another went up with similar auto. I bid and then asked the seller for the coa# and he blocked me from bidding without replying. I noticed they were all coming from 3 sellers from Oregon and that the sticker numbers from all 3 sellers were all after each other - one had 51970 another 72 another 74. I thought that was odd. Others started showing up. One sticker only had 4 numbers after the letters - the UDA guy told me "our items have 5 numbers after the letters.
    None of the sticker numbers showed up on UDAs online database so I called.
    The guy told me "he cannot confirm the authenticity of any of the hologram numbers". I asked if there was any way they may not be added yet and he said "no". I asked if that meant they wearers me and he said "I'm sure you can put two and two together"
    I've started to see the same style auto pop up more since then. Not sure if they originate from Oregon but the signature style is all the same.
    Anyone know if it's just a UDA mistake, if maybe a Flight School employee got these signed but UDA didn't register them etc etc. I'm Tryna find some sort of explanation but can't and UDA pretty much said these are fake.
    Here's pics
    Attached Images Attached Images