Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Anyone watching ravens/bears in the mud? Mud soaked uni's for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBear8 View Post
    Well everyone has their wish. The bears are actually auctioning a lot off to go to people affected by the awful storms. Happy bidding!

https://www.events.org/conlineauction.aspx?m=27&e=68044
    Were the jerseys washed? Peppers looks clean as a whistle, as do the others?!?

Nice pic and info.
    The jerseys look pretty clean. Please don't tell me they washed them. Anyone photo matching the jerseys?

I would love a filthy bears jersey but don't want to get in a bidding war with the passionate bears fans on GUU and end up driving the prices up.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleraddict View Post
    Nice pic and info.
    The jerseys look pretty clean. Please don't tell me they washed them. Anyone photo matching the jerseys?

I would love a filthy bears jersey but don't want to get in a bidding war with the passionate bears fans on GUU and end up driving the prices up.
    I am just guessing, but I imagine the pics were taken before the game. It looks like they are hanging in their locker pregame. But yeah, its either that or they washed them. Because Peppers was absolutely filthy by the end of the game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBear8 View Post
    I am just guessing, but I imagine the pics were taken before the game. It looks like they are hanging in their locker pregame. But yeah, its either that or they washed them. Because Peppers was absolutely filthy by the end of the game.
    No offense but they wouldn't of taken photos of the Jerseys pre game, since nobody saw this devastation coming and had no previous plans of auctioning these off until after the news of the tornado tragedy.... plus why would they take pictures of filthy pants after the game and clean Jerseys before, doesn't make much sense to do that so unfortunately I'm sad yo say these were most likely washed and really hurts the true value these deserve to go for, although some may not care most do desire the mud factor...!!!Its really too bad since I could of seen a serious bidding war had they not washed them, plus I'm sure the pants were washed, but its harder to get the stains out of white then navy so atleast you will see the game better with the pants then the actual Jersey.

Banned

Smile Re: Anyone watching ravens/bears in the mud? Mud soaked uni's for sale?

And the pants weren't dirty before the game...lol

I spoke with a customer service rep hosting the auction and the jerseys are washed. Still a great cause and great jerseys. Just so sad!
    Love the hobby! Always looking for Carolina Panthers, UNC Tar Heels, and Modern Day NFL Gamers.

Smile Re: Anyone watching ravens/bears in the mud? Mud soaked uni's for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by net0@thehalf View Post
    No offense but they wouldn't of taken photos of the Jerseys pre game, since nobody saw this devastation coming and had no previous plans of auctioning these off until after the news of the tornado tragedy.... plus why would they take pictures of filthy pants after the game and clean Jerseys before, doesn't make much sense to do that so unfortunately I'm sad yo say these were most likely washed and really hurts the true value these deserve to go for, although some may not care most do desire the mud factor...!!!Its really too bad since I could of seen a serious bidding war had they not washed them, plus I'm sure the pants were washed, but its harder to get the stains out of white then navy so atleast you will see the game better with the pants then the actual Jersey.
    I stand corrected, although I did say "Or they are washed". To say this wasn't seen coming, Weather reports were predicting devistating weather/tornadoes 2 days in advance, but obviously not to that extreme, you are right.
    The reason I thought the pics might have been taken before the game was the bears typically will post pics like that, either on bears.com, facebook or twitter showing their throwbacks off or the jerseys they are wearing that day.

Regardless, sad they washed them but still awesome jerseys for a great cause. Plus, as the auction states the player will sign the jersey as well.

Banned

The ones that hit NFL auctions will not be washed. I talked to a guy I know close to the auction. Keep an eye out

Banned

??? Just spoke to the guy running the auction they were all washed after the game! Direct from the horses mouth!!! I hope your right but I guess we will see... fingers crossed!

Banned

I'm talking Ravens. Not bears btw. I don't know about the bears.