Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Jeter, Big Papi Steiner Letters without item for sale

(I posted similar thread back in September... and some has some legit answer)

1. The item sold and the LOA/COA cant be located at that time.

2. The LOA/COA was found at a later date and the seller decides to sell them for the purpose of cut-signature. And the one I posted was about a bat - which is a whole lot significant than "socks, cleats and so forth".

Personally, I don't think it is that simple to obtain the hologram for the secondary purpose. And the excuse of the hologram "fell off the bat" is very unlikely!

Furthermore, for you to have a "matching item" to the COA and then somehow getting another hologram to attach to the item --- just for the purpose of selling - you might as well buy the one without tampering for much less!

But like I said, to each his own. If I was into cut-signature, I would buy them for that and be happy with!

Why are these still for sale? Didnt the seller say that Tri-Star was going to buy them? Has anyone reported these items to Ebay? The more people that report these to Ebay, the more likely they will take them off. There is a "Report Item" link on each of the auctions.

I reported them the moment I was made aware of them. Same day I got the response about them selling them all.