Here are my final jerseys for this year.
dustinwolfe82@gmail.com

I also have a Romo Nike I can not list but if anyone is looking for one please contact me.

Got a few more Cowboys jerseys in. All prices are listed and offers are considered on some of the jersey. You can now contact me with any questions at dustinwolfe82@gmail.com

Alan Ball GU Blue 2011 jersey. Jersey has pink paint on the shoulder. This leads me to believe the jersey was used against the Patriots, but I have not found photos to verify. I believe that game was the only one the Cowboys wore blue jerseys in 2011. It was also in October which would explain the pink BCA paint. I will also include pants with this jersey
$150

Clifton Geathers GU White jersey. Has 3 team repairs.
$100

Robert Brewster GI TB uniform. Will include both the jersey and the pants. Jersey is size 52
$90

Travis Bright GI TB uniform. Will include bother the jersey and the pants. Jersey is size 50
$90

David Loper GI uniform. This jersey is a Leonard Davis issued that they changed the nameplate on. It is a size 52 + 6lb which is what all of my older Davis jerseys were. Could easily be changed back if anyone has experience with nameplates. I will also include pants with this jersey.
$100