Hello, I recently purchased a 1973 Chicago Bears game used durene from eBay. The jersey was worn by Mike Reppond. After receiving the King O'shea jersey I noticed the numbers on the back had been moved down about 4 inches to make room for the nameplate. Also, on the left shoulder was visible signs of the stitching outline of the nfl patch worn during the 1969 season. The #1 on the front of the jersey is higher than the #8. This jersey has ten repairs and Reppond was a receiver only seeing action in two games. I looked at the Bears 1969 team photo on eBay and noticed what appears to be my jersey worn by Marty Amsler. I feel that is the answer to so many team repairs. Amsler was a defensive end and seen more action than Reppond. Sorry, I cannot post any photos. The jersey can be seen in the eBay completed auctions or you can email me at brucecaplinger@yahoo.com. I feel there is plenty evidence that both players wore this jersey. Does this affect the value in any way? Thanks for any information! Bruce