Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2013 Opening Day Red Sox @ Fenway Game Used Baseball

Hey everyone, I'm sure its a stretch at this point but I'm looking for a Game Used Baseball from this years (2013) Red Sox Opening Day at Fenway. I brought my son to his first game and waited way too long to contact Fenway's Game used department. After the way the season went they have obviously all been sold... If anyone has one or has any leads please feel free to post here, PM or email me at RyGuyRCA at AOL dot com.

Re: 2013 Opening Day Red Sox @ Fenway Game Used Baseball

So no OD G/U authenticated balls out there. How about G/U authenticated anything? I'd prefer a ball, jersey or helmet but am willing to hear what else it out there.

Thanks in advance!

To help narrow your quest, you're probably only going to find balls, bases, lineup cards and locker nameplates from 2013 Fenway opener. Too early for helmets and possibly also jerseys/bats to get pulled.

I have this ball from Opening Day. I will consider selling for the right offer. You can reach me at msgtbaumann@yahoo.com

Hologram number EK085400 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
    Session Product Description:
    Session Name: BAL AT BOS
    Session Date: April 08, 2013
    Autographer:
    Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
    Additional Information: BATTER - NATHAN MCLOUTH, PITCHER - CLAY BUCHHOLZ, TOP OF 3, STRIKE OUT.