Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Yankees Game used

Quote Originally Posted by BernBabyBern View Post
    stay there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Really Pablo then why are you emailing me over and over again about your Cano?? Get real pal I dont want your Cano you offered to me over and over again and looks like no one else wants it as well. So again thanks for the offer but lets be honest here you offered things over and over to me because I dont your pricing Im the bad guy, REALLY R E A L L Y COME ON MAN

Quote Originally Posted by jsage View Post
    Often the members who post on the Wanted Forum appear to be fishing for a great items for a low ball price. They are not specific with their listing as to the the players they truely want or the prices they are willing to pay. This results in alot of waisted time for the collectors who have items that fit the wanted post - with taking photos, emailing with the information of the items they have etc. just to get an response - "I have those" or "Did not want to spend that much money". Many times the person who has created the thread - does not even have the courtesy to respond to the member who replied to the request.
    Jerry Sage
    Jerry I reply to anyone that sent me a email no matter what

Dude, REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I offered items and you say it's going for Ebay for this much.

Stop wasting people's time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the only one. Look at the other post. Plus more out there that I spoke to that haven't posted.

Pablo

Dude, REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I offered items and you say it's going for Ebay for this much.

Stop wasting people's time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the only one. Look at the other post. Plus more out there that I spoke to that haven't posted.

Pablo
    NO ONE but you, I dont waste anyones time, be honest you emailed me couple times on the Cano you need to be honest here and as far as anyone else Ive been upfront and honest and I reply to anyone that sends me email I will buy it or I wont its up to the seller and buyer to make a deal and All the deals Ive made on here have been great!

Great, bash one of the good guys here. Ask everyone about me. Good move!
    I'm as stand up as they come and don't waste anyone's time.

2 other's members on this post commented about you. Not just me. Many more out there.

Pablo

You should say you will pay much less than what its worth because you don't want to pay market value. There is nothing wrong with being a bargain hunter but what annoys people is when you post "items wanted" then want everything for eBay/flea market prices. In this hobby if you really want something you should be willing to put your $ where your mouth is

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    You should say you will pay much less than what its worth because you don't want to pay market value. There is nothing wrong with being a bargain hunter but what annoys people is when you post "items wanted" then want everything for eBay/flea market prices. In this hobby if you really want something you should be willing to put your $ where your mouth is
    nothing is wrong with say what a fair price is, Im not going to over pay on anything Ebay/auctions sites is a a very fair way to see what thing are going for and YES i will pay high for items I feel it fair however when a bat sells on ebay more then once for a certain price its crazy to pay more on the same item! Nothing is wrong with that!

Great, bash one of the good guys here. Ask everyone about me. Good move!
    I'm as stand up as they come and don't waste anyone's time.

2 other's members on this post commented about you. Not just me. Many more out there.

Pablo
    Pablo Im not bashing u, you are the one that started bashing me for no reason but I didnt want you Cano so what I have the choice not to buy it. Your a good guy and I do like you in the hobby but be honest you bashing me on here before i said one word. Its okay bro