Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Re: My collection, hopefully some HOF's here.

Without breaking them down. Here's some quarterbacks to look at. Looking at them its probably a little much. And Im pretty sure I have some other qb's.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

This is probably too much.. All game used
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    This is probably too much.. All game used
    Attached Images
    Very nice! A lot of dough laying there. What game is the Favre from?
    Gary
    gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

Sporyscrazy,
    That's exactly what occurred to me. I should cash some in.
    Farves the alternate jersey from turkey bowl thanksgiving day game.I'll post the photo matches at some point. One pic of him eating the John madden turkey leg at the end of the game. Got so many, ESP the mannings because I got them at good prices.

Also, harper bats are that difficult to come by? I think I have another I'll look for. He is a favorite of mine.

NnunnAri,
    I asked a couple questions a few posts back that you may have missed.

Banned

What was the question, the use on the Harper bat? I'm assuming Bryce used the bat in BP that day to get a feel for it and then all four at bats.

Amazing QB collection, that's some game-used eye candy for everybody on this forum, thanks for sharing.

I'll hopefully be adding a pretty awesome NFL jersey this week. I'll post pics when I do.

Sporyscrazy,
    That's exactly what occurred to me. I should cash some in.
    Farves the alternate jersey from turkey bowl thanksgiving day game.I'll post the photo matches at some point. One pic of him eating the John madden turkey leg at the end of the game. Got so many, ESP the mannings because I got them at good prices.
    I assume you got that from heritage in their fall auction? Probably the most faked favre on the market. Big fan of the security thread inside the jersey.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Nnunnari,
    It's under post #139 questions about your holy grail, have and want etc..
    Hmm. Now you have me wondering about your awesome NFL jersey you're going to post. Hints?

Ivo610,
    Yes has the security thread. Anything wrong with mine that you can tell? I believe it did come from the heritage auction. One of my favorite AH's. Is it really one of the most faked, what should I look for,history of it? Thanks.

As far as eye candy...it is a nice picture, collection of HOF qbs to look at.

Thanks for the remarks. I'll keep posting.

Nnunnari,
    It's under post #139 questions about your holy grail, have and want etc..
    Hmm. Now you have me wondering about your awesome NFL jersey you're going to post. Hints?

Ivo610,
    Yes has the security thread. Anything wrong with mine that you can tell? I believe it did come from the heritage auction. One of my favorite AH's. Is it really one of the most faked, what should I look for,history of it? Thanks.

As far as eye candy...it is a nice picture, collection of HOF qbs to look at.

Thanks for the remarks. I'll keep posting.
    If you got it in the fall from heritage it's good.

The packers printed off a bunch (more than a dozen less than 50... Not sure of the exact #) of "game issued" jerseys of Brett's from that thanksgiving game. It didn't take long for them to end up being sold as game used through the years. Several prominate auction houses sold them before. The legit one has the security thread, a different cut on the sides (you have the real one so I'm sure you can see what I'm talking about), and some other minor but noticeable differences.

It's a great jersey and the style is extremely rare as I don't recall seeing many others from that game being sold.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Ivo610,
    I did mymresearch on this one. Has the markings you said to look for. But I didnt know all of what you posted. Thanks for the info.
    Are u a favre/packer fan? That's the level of ur knowledge on this jersey. Impressed. Did u used to own this one?

I got it basically because the amount of fake favres out there. Even it has a picture of him holding it in his driveway with a letter. Sigh. I would like a home GB legit jersey tho.

I'm very happy with this one, rarity, matched etc.
    Thanks for ur help ivo