Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Peyton Manning Grail Acquired Thanks to Brian Bayne and Panini Authentic

I'd like to extend my thanks to Brian Bayne and Panini Authentic for helping me acquire what I consider to be the finest and most historically significant Peyton Manning gamer to exist outside of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Had the Broncos defeated the Colts, that's probably where this jersey would be right now. It is unwashed and 100% photo matched.

Worn by Peyton Manning on October 20th, 2013 @ the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday Night Football.

Peyton led the NFL in Week 7 with 386 passing yards and 3 touchdowns against his former team.

Photo matches include the Captain's patch, the stain to the lower left of the front number '1' and the stain on the upper-right of the back number '8'.

I cannot thank Brian enough for making this incredible piece of history available to me and for his fantastic customer service every step of the way.

Re: Peyton Manning Grail Acquired Thanks to Brian Bayne and Panini Authentic

Wow - Amazing pick-up. Congratulations on this. I hope you display it proudly!

That's real nice. Congrats. if I was a Peyton fan I'd love it. Shucks. Gosh darnit I'm not though.

Great pick up, great game...
    Congrats.

Now THAT is Awesomesauce. Congrats!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOW!!!

Hands down one of the best game worn jerseys in modern day football EVER!

BIG CONGRATS!

THATS ONE BAD ASS, BAMF right there.

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOW!!!

Hands down one of the best game worn jerseys in modern day football EVER!

BIG CONGRATS!
    Thanks to everyone for all of the kind words.

I've studied the Peyton Manning game worn market closely and have never seen a jersey quite like this one. To me, it's one of the five most important jerseys Peyton has ever worn.

His first career Colts jersey, his 2006 AFC Championship jersey and his two Super Bowl jerseys are the other four that come to mind.

Great jersey. I hate to think of what it cost you... if its less 20 grand I would be surprised, although I know nothing about NFL gamers.

Congrats on a great find.

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET