Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: it's a shame!!!!

This is a story from last month of the fake Brett Favre's signatures and the arrest from that.

http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=5628014

Armen Keteyian's great story from the Real Sports HBO show they did. This is a must read for anyone that missed the show.

http://www.hofmag.com/content/view/320/30/

while reading replies...any item that is sent across state lines will be categorized as mail fraud....bust these people, make public examples of them, have a conference at the National, do something... anything

maybe that will start detering people...i hate to make similarities to the inspicuble, but look at the Dateline show with the predators... is this show making a differenece and detering these predators from contacting kids on the internet?...i sure hope so and as a parent I would love to believe so...

The frauds in our hobby need to be made an example of in the public eye and be held accountable...

I do wonder why MLB, NFL, NBA don't do more to preserve the history of there game. I know it's not a big money revenue source, but with all the technology today. Why don't they have some special tagging or id system to put on game used jerseys and then have a population report. This would pretty much end all the speculation on what is what. Meigray has a great system, that would not be that hard to do for every team. With how many employees most of these teams have, take a little bit of time and catalog and tag with serial #'s there game used stuff. Teams use this stuff to raise money in auctions and fund raisers.