Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    Hello,
    There was a reason I wrote that it had the year and mft tagging but specifically didn't include it in the pic.
    I did ask your reasoning other than that you held it. Please expound if you like.
    Thanks
    I'm just trying to help...if this is the same jersey, which I'm 100% sure it is and was sold by American Memorabilia back in c.2004, it had NO TEAM REPAIRS....you may have bought something that has been "doctored" since it's last auction offering...

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

There is an existing Steelers GU thread with some nice stuff in it, just in case you missed it.

A favorite of mine. None that I post are game issued, that I know of.
    9/11
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Pounded Brett Keisel 2012 gamer with HOF patch

Name:  bk1.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  88.9 KB Name:  bk2.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  93.7 KB
    Name:  bk3.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  104.1 KB

Awesome Keisel.

If you are interested in moving it, shoot me an email me at covehsolaimani@msn.com

Also, nice Ben jersey. I was at that game. What a nightmare for the Steelers. 37-7 Ravens killed us.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    Don't you guys love my childhood durene lambert? It's so small.
    Maybe it's my rosebud.
    I love that jersey, I remember the store well! Sears had the old replicas with the smaller lettering and the only place I remember the larger lettering was the old HOF store. I would bet anything that the HOF is not as good as it was back in the day, no matter how much money has been put into it.

Just curious, but does anybody know why under the current Nike uniform design, Roethlisberger's jersey is the only one that still has two full stripes on the sleeves? (Maybe the kickers' do too but theirs don't count

I think it's only because he still has open sleeves.

Love the keisel. One of my favorites lately. Hard nosed, epitomizes the Pittsburgh work ethic. The original fear the beard.

Genius...wow, I'm surprised anyone remembers that store. Glad it brought back memories for you. I treasure mine. And of course that little jersey is one of my favorites. Should frame it.
    Are you from the area?

Quote Originally Posted by beantown View Post
    I'm just trying to help...if this is the same jersey, which I'm 100% sure it is and was sold by American Memorabilia back in c.2004, it had NO TEAM REPAIRS....you may have bought something that has been "doctored" since it's last auction offering...
    You must be referring to this one
    Attached Images Attached Images