Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesteelcurtain58
    • Nov 2013

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

HvratWill,
    I remember that auction. Boy, you were tough and the bidding got high. You got me in the state of mind where I'm not losing this. Lol.
    If in forty years when I die, I'll tell my wife to sell it to you at a discount.

Btw, I think we drove each other up on other gear. Ugh.

Comment

• hrvatwill
      • Jan 2008

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

Haha....yes we did....then I finally quit

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
        • Nov 2013

9/11

Heres another. I believe I got in the 9/11 mode when these came up for auction. Hopefully he continues the long line of HOF centers the Steelers are know for.

enjoy. boy, it still stinks
        Attached Files

Comment

• tp_53@yahoo.com
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by thesteelcurtain58
          Everyone else has been great. The type of guys I'd have over. Thank you.
          ..in fact, I'm not looking to sell but per some of the members responses I will def keep them in mind for what they would be interested in. No time soon tho guys.
          Sounds great! I truly appreciate it!

Comment

• abstractheory
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by otismalibu
            Can one of the Mods merge this with the Antonio Brown thread?

Then we can have a single thread in which no one is allowed to comment, post photos, etc.

Thanks!

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
              Banned
              • May 2013

Hey guys I'm really interested in the Zoltan Mesko jersey on NFL auctions. Esp because its a white gamer, and the white ones very rarely every come up for sale. I really want to try to win it as an Xmas gift to myself. What do you think the jersey might go for? I'm no Steelers expert, so need some help as far as what I should bid my Max. I don't want to over pay, but it seems I may have to. Its at 300$ right now.

Comment

• tp_53@yahoo.com
                • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Anabolicollege17
                Hey guys I'm really interested in the Zoltan Mesko jersey on NFL auctions. Esp because its a white gamer, and the white ones very rarely every come up for sale. I really want to try to win it as an Xmas gift to myself. What do you think the jersey might go for? I'm no Steelers expert, so need some help as far as what I should bid my Max. I don't want to over pay, but it seems I may have to. Its at 300$ right now.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/iSynAp...uctionId=89805
                From my limited experience on Steelers stuff, you are probably going to have to overpay for it. I am going after at least one of the Steelers jerseys as well, but unfortunately have a feeling they will go crazy and out of my range. Fingers crossed though!

Comment

• tp_53@yahoo.com
                  • Oct 2013

Here are my Steelers jerseys I am thrilled to have the opportunity to own. Thanks again Will for making the Mewelde Moore possible.

2010 Mewelde Moore - Photomatched to multiple games including the AFC Championship Game against the Jets.

2013 William Gay - International Series

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
                    • Nov 2013

I'm really liking this jersey. More so because I never expected to obtain one. Has anyone seen a Polamalu legit jersey out there? And where, when?

ben, esquire and chess...thx for the kind words. This should be fun.
                    Attached Images

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
                      • Nov 2013

Tough to find photos on this one. But you can see the front right shoulder matches.
                      Attached Images

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
                        • Nov 2005

Franco and me in 1983.

Comment

• otismalibu
                          • Nov 2005

Where's the cross on the Troy jersey? Does he no longer have those on his game jerseys?

Greg
                          DrJStuff.com

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
                            • Nov 2013

Ok. Time to get back on point and lock it down. I think I got all the Steelers GU 9/11 jerseys except one. According to the registry.

Its actually my favorite groupings and prob went overboard in bidding. But considering the scaricity of Pitt GU jerseys out there, the 9/11's are def worth it. Took about 4 months to accumulate them all.

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
                              • Nov 2013

trouble attaching the pics...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
                                • Nov 2013

And here was a tough decision...adding Ray Lewis. Whats cool is the 9/11 game was against the ravens so the rips, tears, markings in Rays jersey was caused by these same Pitt jerseys. I posted game screen shots to match it which came out well if you havent seen them yet. Worth the look up.
                                Attached Images

Comment

Working...