Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

HvratWill,
    I remember that auction. Boy, you were tough and the bidding got high. You got me in the state of mind where I'm not losing this. Lol.
    If in forty years when I die, I'll tell my wife to sell it to you at a discount.

Btw, I think we drove each other up on other gear. Ugh.

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

Haha....yes we did....then I finally quit

9/11

Heres another. I believe I got in the 9/11 mode when these came up for auction. Hopefully he continues the long line of HOF centers the Steelers are know for.

enjoy. boy, it still stinks
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    Everyone else has been great. The type of guys I'd have over. Thank you.
    ..in fact, I'm not looking to sell but per some of the members responses I will def keep them in mind for what they would be interested in. No time soon tho guys.
    Sounds great! I truly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by otismalibu View Post
    Can one of the Mods merge this with the Antonio Brown thread?

Then we can have a single thread in which no one is allowed to comment, post photos, etc.

Thanks!

Banned

Hey guys I'm really interested in the Zoltan Mesko jersey on NFL auctions. Esp because its a white gamer, and the white ones very rarely every come up for sale. I really want to try to win it as an Xmas gift to myself. What do you think the jersey might go for? I'm no Steelers expert, so need some help as far as what I should bid my Max. I don't want to over pay, but it seems I may have to. Its at 300$ right now.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/iSynAp...uctionId=89805

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicollege17 View Post
    Hey guys I'm really interested in the Zoltan Mesko jersey on NFL auctions. Esp because its a white gamer, and the white ones very rarely every come up for sale. I really want to try to win it as an Xmas gift to myself. What do you think the jersey might go for? I'm no Steelers expert, so need some help as far as what I should bid my Max. I don't want to over pay, but it seems I may have to. Its at 300$ right now.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/iSynAp...uctionId=89805
    From my limited experience on Steelers stuff, you are probably going to have to overpay for it. I am going after at least one of the Steelers jerseys as well, but unfortunately have a feeling they will go crazy and out of my range. Fingers crossed though!

Here are my Steelers jerseys I am thrilled to have the opportunity to own. Thanks again Will for making the Mewelde Moore possible.

2010 Mewelde Moore - Photomatched to multiple games including the AFC Championship Game against the Jets.

2013 William Gay - International Series

I'm really liking this jersey. More so because I never expected to obtain one. Has anyone seen a Polamalu legit jersey out there? And where, when?

ben, esquire and chess...thx for the kind words. This should be fun.
    Attached Images

Tough to find photos on this one. But you can see the front right shoulder matches.
    Attached Images