Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    Otis,
    The Troy jersey I got from the NFL turned out to be fake and doctored. It has since been returned and now may blow up into something big.
    Do you have more information about this, that's a pretty huge statement to put out there with no further information.

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

When did you discover it was fake? Just recently or shortly after the auction ended?

Ok. Let's say there's a 1% chance it's legit ..without going into it all...still looking for that 1%. This may not be over. More to follow...maybe. That seriously is all I can say currently. I'm abs def hoping they find that 1%. I'd rather have the jersey.

The point is we should continue to look out for each other.

Bigben7,

I def mentioned and passed along bens. Been trying to find the purchaser. He'd be really interested.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    Ok. Let's say there's a 1% chance it's legit ..without going into it all...still looking for that 1%. This may not be over. More to follow...maybe. That seriously is all I can say currently. I'm abs def hoping they find that 1%. I'd rather have the jersey.

The point is we should continue to look out for each other.

Bigben7,

I def mentioned and passed along bens. Been trying to find the purchaser. He'd be really interested.
    You act like it's a murder investigation, kind of funny that you start beef with war helmets bringing up the possibility he's producing forged helmets but you're the collector that's had about 3-4 jerseys in question over the last year. I'm just warning others haha.

"Edge For Sensitive Skin"

"A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others" Robert E Lee

Jbean,
    What is ur problem. I admit I'm not perfect and thats why we are here to help,others. You seem to never have anything positive to contribute. It was 2 from the NFL. The only other was the one ur jealous didn't get and still won't answer why u think it's fake. Don't hate. Do u teach ur children jealousy and hatred?

What's one got to do with the other? I've already asked u to,skip my threads. Ur negative attitude just brings many down.

Jbean,
    U def have an unhealthy obsession with me. And that must be due in part because I have the lambert jersey u could have gotten.

I've been nothing but truthful and really didnt have to share what's going on with the troynjersey but to help others on here. but then get ridiculed because of it. And u wonder why the good ones left or just dont post. I'm almost there as I've discussed with them. Trying to keep positive and helpful.

I'm on a few other major boards and this one by far has a few so negative, jealous, bullying, uneducated etc but speak the loudest. And drive others away. There are some great educated guys on here that won't post and lurk amd communicate with me and others behind the scenes. Unfort that means a lot here miss out on some great quality items.
    Again, jbean, don't post on my threads and just move on.

Jbean,
    And don't speak that which u know nothing about. It's not a murder case but a huge law enforcement agency may be getting involved to the amount I'm privy. This is huge. Could be as big or bigger than nyg or then maybe nothing at all. So quit speaking out of ur butt.. Oh, great one. Stay positive. Ur negativity is going to eat u up inside. Want to buy one or two lamberts? Ha

For,the last time don't read my threads or even respond. I'm done with u but may be done with this.

Lol did you take your bipolar meds this morning. I didn't even comment or want a Lambert you must have me confused with someone else, you've never told me not to post on your threads, no obsessions with you weirdo. I asked you to email me back in the day to see if you has any Cowboys in your collection. No jealousy here bud I have a sick collection you can ask ones that I have felt the trust and friendship to share with. You attacked War Helmets and seemed like you were bullying him and trying to put him in the ground this is a website for information and sharing so I'm backing him against a guy that thinks he's on a mountain peak with the thinnest skin up there.

Let's see it then vs just spewing negativity.

I do get u complainers/haters confused

Jbean,
    If u have what u say.

Or all u do is take and dont give?