Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

ask for vintage and you shall receive.
    heres one of my all time favorites. finally acquired it. was at a charity auction about 14 yrs ago where a local pittsburgh surgeon got it. i agreed not to bid. came up again about 9 yrs ago. and now i have it and not giving it up. has the tagging..the year and manufacture
    still have my 58 jersey when i was five y.o. and it was made from the same thick durene material. got it at the HOF.

enjoy!!
    Attached Images

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

here are my three super bowl tickets, from the last three. 2-1. great time with friends and family. santonios catch was right in front of us. Got a pic of the formation right before the ball was snapped. including james harrison's interception return for 100 yds caught in front of us.

For those in the ticket collecting hobby, are these worth getting graded because we have extras. thx
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

Heres my durene jersey when i was 5 yo purchased at the football HOF. looks bigger in the pic than it is. prob will fit a 9 yo.
    what makes this special is that it brought a tear to my Moms eye when i showed her. I may actually get this framed. My childhood hero. Also, dated his cousin. She was a she. Had to say it before the wise guys chime in. Not that it matters....
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    ask for vintage and you shall receive.
    heres one of my all time favorites. finally acquired it. was at a charity auction about 14 yrs ago where a local pittsburgh surgeon got it. i agreed not to bid. came up again about 9 yrs ago. and now i have it and not giving it up. has the tagging..the year and manufacture
    still have my 58 jersey when i was five y.o. and it was made from the same thick durene material. got it at the HOF.

enjoy!!
    Attached Images
    Hello...nice Lambert jersey...I've actually held that jersey in my hands...properly tagged game jersey, but in my opinion, it's NOT game used worn...Steelers jerseys from that period are hammered with wear/team repairs...especially a defensive player like Lambert. It's the same jerseys AMI offered several years ago...

Tell me more beantown. Has the repairs. Is beatup. That surgeon hangs around a group of guys that have a lot of the 70s Pitt stuff, the connections incl to the equip manager and they say without a doubt it's real.
    Please give me more info.
    Thx

Also, has the repairs, proper tagging in the right spaces and the setting of the numerals are correct. How the five is askew and sl larger. Also, ha sthe blessing of the community of Steeler collectors that don't post.
    But I'd like to know what you know.
    Thanks

Hello...could you post pictures of the tail tags and is the jersey autographed on the rear #5?

Hello...can you post some pictures of the tail tagging and repairs?

Hello,
    There was a reason I wrote that it had the year and mft tagging but specifically didn't include it in the pic.
    I did ask your reasoning other than that you held it. Please expound if you like.
    Thanks

Don't you guys love my childhood durene lambert? It's so small.
    Maybe it's my rosebud.