Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    Ok. Let's say there's a 1% chance it's legit ..without going into it all...still looking for that 1%. This may not be over. More to follow...maybe. That seriously is all I can say currently. I'm abs def hoping they find that 1%. I'd rather have the jersey.

The point is we should continue to look out for each other.

Bigben7,

I def mentioned and passed along bens. Been trying to find the purchaser. He'd be really interested.
    I don't understand, you drop a bombshell that your NFL Auctions Polamalu jersey isn't authentic, then say there's a 1% chance its authentic? Either it is or it isn't.

If you're on this site to educate and look out for the collector as you have said many times, we would all appreciate you sharing the information since mnay of us on this site have purchased items from NFL auctions.

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

2014 NFL draft second round pick Stephon Tuitts game worn shamrock series jersey [ATTACH]Name:  preview.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  34.8 KB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hines Ward 81st Touchdown gloves. They are signed, inscribed 81st TD, and dated by Hines with his hologram. I contacted a newspaper that made me an 8×10 of Hines catching the TD pass as he fell out of bounds and had it framed. This was my first ever game-used item and got me hooked in this hobby.

Record setting Catch and TD ball from 9-28-2014

Brown had seven catches for 131 yards. Brown became the first player to have five catches for 50+ years in 20 consecutive games. Hoping to get it signed and stats added to it at some point.

Sorry steelers fans but I bet #7 tore his acl today