Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Thread Regarding "Possible Fraud"

Sounds a lot like Herbert Marcuse quote.

If I had something this guy want to buy from me, I would like to know how the other transaction went for other members on here. After hearing this I wouldnt want to deal with this guy. That Fitz jersey look good. If you had question about the jersey why not bring it up after you get the jersey. I have no problem with people trying to flip stuff. He tried to make more and when he couldnt return the jersey back. This information people should know about.

A few things:

1) I spoke with the person returning the jersey and he explained the reason he claimed to be returning the jersey and it is not consistent with the accusations posted here. It is not within the scope of this site's administrators to try to act as a jury to try to determine intentions with transactions we are not involved with, especially when they occur outside the forum. As such, speculative posts that claim "possible fraud" will not be allowed on the site.

2) Also as per the forum policies, "The decision to warn or ban a member will depend on the infraction and is solely at the discretion of the Administrator." As such, one of the members has been banned for blatant disregard to the moderators decision and reposting information that was the reason the thread was deleted to begin with. If that person would like to consult his attorney as to whether or not we have the right to ban him from the site, he can feel free. While he is at it, though I am NOT saying it, he can tell his attorney that it is "POSSIBLE" I think he was rude and out of line in addition to violating the forum rules.

3) I am locking this thread. If anyone has any questions at this point they can feel free to email me at chris@gameuseduniverse.com.

4) We do not have an edit button for the reasons stated. There is a "preview" feature you can use when posting to make sure the post is exactly what you intend. However, we will not allow people to post here and then remove it as that would negate the accountability we require on the site. While other sites may do it differently, that is how we choose to do it here.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions