I sent it in the same tube it looks like , but took an extra couple of seconds to put it in right, and used a white plastic tube bag to put inside the tube.

I've called Brendan twice, and left a voicemail each time.

I called the two nbers- the one that ends in 1000 and SCORE and they both said I can only speak to Brendan about it and to expect a call in 24-48 hours.

They did say he is the only one in the send in department, and he most likely packaged this up himself.

When asked if I don't get a call back today (Friday) would I get one on Saturday they both said not to expect anything until Monday in that case- but he MAY call.

As far as the scratches and the Damaged part, I put it behind a glass to see if it's noticeable but it did nothing. You can still see the scratches across the signature and the creases by the sides. At almost 200 I should have to hope the frame hides the damage.

And as for why it wasn't mailed in a top loader, I couldn't find 12x18 or 16x20 top loaders in Miami on such a short notice. I've mailed items like this and the same way, and never had a problem before.

I think part of what irks me is the fact everything was just thrown into the tube with no attention to detail, and no thought of the consequences.

Who wouldn't think a plastic credit card going up and down in a tube wouldn't damage a picture?

This was a pain to type on my phone- lol.
What do you think I should be doing in this instance.