Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

17 angry Yankee fans who don’t accept Robinson Cano’s ‘thank you’ to New York

17 angry Yankee fans who don’t accept Robinson Cano’s ‘thank you’ to New York

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...3532--mlb.html

No matter how mad I was for a player leaving my favorite team, I wouldn't wish any of these things to happen to them. I get being angry, but wow!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Re: 17 angry Yankee fans who don’t accept Robinson Cano’s ‘thank you’ to New York

And if the Yankees did sign Cano for a big 10 year contract, fans would be complaining about that.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Re: 17 angry Yankee fans who don’t accept Robinson Cano’s ‘thank you’ to New York

Ridiculous comments by those twitter accounts.
    the internet still seems to give people counterfeit courage.
    And as always, white trash doesn't take a holiday.

Lest we forget or have forgotten, today, major league baseball is a 'BUSINESS'.

There's certainly much more important things going on in the world today to be angry about than Robinson Cano.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Fan is short for fanatic. And these guys are fanatics.

(Being a Yankees fan and a Yankees GU collector - I am fortunate enough not to spend ANY hard earned money on Cano. Why? As a fan of the team and seeing how he was lack of hustling playing tendency along with I could care less mentality --- why would I want any gamer from that player? Have a heart )

I am for one --- jumping for joy that the Yankees did not give in to his demand. I wish him luck in Seattle.

Hey, at least now he can help paid up some of those back-child support payments - which I read so much about.

What I like the best is these fans truly think there is no way the Yankees could go 10 years without a WS title... My second is Cano has more money now and still more rings that any of those idiot - and I'm not even a Cano fan..

im a nyy fan and i was happy to see him go.

no hard feelings, but he wasnt worth the money or length of contract he was asking for, imho